Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bliss coming to an end?

So I talked to more people today about my new offer. I have to admit that I am in a state of happiness. Why not? After all, I did receive a job offer. However, I am close to not wanting to talk about it anymore. Everyone wants to know about every details. After repeating myself so many times, I think I am pretty much done with bragging (a little).

In the midst of happiness, I am fully aware that the reality will sink in pretty soon - all the details about remodeling the apartment, going through all the belongings, garage sale, packing, renting the apartment, shipping the car, more packing, then more packing. Most difficult of all will be to leave all the people I know.

I am patiently waiting for my happiness to end and the scary realty to kick in..... It is coming and I know it.

No comments:

sitemeter