Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leaping Forward

A day to remember - I verbally accepted Hawaii's job offer with the Dean. Moving date will be around late July and early August.

I tell myself, the past is gone and the future is in my hands. Am I scared? Yes. But challenges make us grow. This is a great opportunity to practice detachment and letting go. I am forever grateful of what Houston has provided for me.

Let me suit up all my courage and blessings and move forward with my new life. To start your life all over again is not easy to say the least. However, take a look at the beautiful palm trees against the beautiful blue sky... who wouldn't want to move to Hawaii?

Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. by Robert Forest

A day to remember indeed.

No comments:

sitemeter