Monday, July 28, 2008

2 more boxes

Last night, I woke up at 2am due to anxiety. My mind was running like crazy thinking all the things I need to do. Finally I got up and started packing. I took out 2 big boxes and started cleaning up all the clothes and all the remaining stuff in the kitchen. I don't know how long it took but I went back to bed after the 2 boxes are packed.

This morning I mailed these 2 boxes (20x18x18) to Hawaii. I am a lousy packer that I might end up flying with 2 luggages, 1 carry-on, 1 backpack, and maybe 1 box. sigh....Why do one person need so many things? I had imagined that I will live with only 2 suitcases for 6 weeks. Not going to happen now.

The 2 boxes are not extremely heavy; I managed to get them down from my second floor apartment, to my car, to the post office. I do have a personal cart to help me carry them. I had them mailed via priority 1-3 days. The post office lady told me give and take a day or two.

I hope I lose some weight since I sweat like a pig all the time with moving stuff around, packing, taking stuff out as trash...

Tonight after dark, go to Target to return the air bed, then stop by this cloth donation box to drop off 2 bags of clothes. Then tonight I clean up more; take more things to the dumpster.

Clean, clean, gone!

No comments:

sitemeter