Sunday, July 6, 2008

condo sold - attachment gone

Within 24 hours of posting it to MLS, through network, the condo is sold today. I am thankful to many friends who made this possible. The Tan family is very interesting. After spending the afternoon with them, I can tell the mom is a character. She might have a lot of thinking to do tonight. The father is straightforward. I like Amy, who I think is a very lucky girl to be able to go to UH, live in my condo (or should I say ex-condo), and drive my very reliable car. I am counting my blessing today for sure.

This is my first property in the states. Being a property owner did not really give me too much "pleasure" as most people probably think. It was a smart move money wide, I think. At the end, I don't think I necessary "make" any money. However, with the housing being so affordable in Houston, I strongly encourage anyone who plans to stay in Houston for a while to consider owning one.

One less Houston attachment gone!

No comments:

sitemeter