Wednesday, July 23, 2008

cragislist rocks!

so the car is sold!

yes, that is right.

The first person called within 25 minutes of my posting. She works at north side of town and cannot get to me until 7 pm.

The second person is a friend of a friend. She called after the first person. When she knew someone else is coming, she wanted to come before that person. So we made an appointment for 6:30 pm.

The right around 4:30pm, a third person called. Once they know I have 2 appointments lined up, they wanted to come over right away. So they did. Very nice people, mother, daughter and son. So they put down $500 deposit and the deal was made. They are happy; I am happy. This is the way things should be.

The car is priced to sell. I was not greedy. This is a good lesson - do not be too greedy!

No comments:

sitemeter