Friday, August 1, 2008

day 1 - aloha

What can beat an ocean-front living for 6 weeks?

Certainly, I can feel that the island is smiling at me.

Before I left, I sent everyone an email with the title "see you in Hawaii"

Just now I checked my email (via an unsecured wifi connection, thank you kind stranger!) and I received so many warm responses: (wow! I have a lot of good friends!!!!)

Best wishes to you. Keep in touch!

Have a pleasant trip and good life there. We will definitely miss you and visit you one day.


Have a great trip. We will definitely see each other in future!

Hi there, where are you on the earth? Spending your vacation, pursuing your career, or meeting with your mr.right? Let me know if you are still alive. Take care!

Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Good luck for everything! and see you in Hawaii!!

Good luck. It is good for you to start this new life journey. We will miss you in Houston.

Of course, we will try to find opportunity to visit you. However, please stay there long enough for us to find opportunity :-).


Congratulations on your move and new job! I am very excited for you.

At least you have street names you can pronounce! I am very impressed with everything you got done so quickly to make this move. And you, we wrote a paper in the midst of it all. Wow! Hope everything goes smoothly on that end of the move too.

Wish you the best!!!! and hopefully, you will come back to live here again!!!

I guess this means you are off to Hawaii. I have known you for a long
time and it's sad to know that you won't be on this campus anymore. I
have lived for a long time and in many places and know that change is
inevitable and that it is not always bad. The many experiences that one
has and the variety of it all is what makes one's life interesting and
full. I hope that you grow to love Hawaii the way you did Houston. I
also hope that you make many new friends and it becomes a good home for
you.

Hope you'll enjoy your staying in Hawaii! We'll go visit you when you are ready.
Hope everything will go smooth there. Have fun

It was always great to have you in my workout class. You will be missed by all of us! Hope you will soon join the new place or clubs to keep up your fitness enthusiasm. Good luck and have a lots of fun there.

Thanks for sending the contact information. I have kind of feeling that it is just a temporary goodbye. We are going to meet again somewhere sometime soon.

No comments:

sitemeter