Monday, August 4, 2008

day 4 - people watching


Woke up at 5am local time, still a little jet lagged but I think I will be over it tomorrow.

Again, those surfers are out in the water as early as 6pm. Today I made a video of the view from my lanai. You can hear the sound of the waves. Remember, it is there 24x7 and you cannot turn it off. :-)

It was just daunted on me that nobody from Houston will call me. Who am I kidding. When I was in Houston, hardly anybody called. Now I am not in Houston, why would anyone call? Why did I save my Houston number? I am kidding myself.

Houston is having a hurricane and UH is closed today. I got a call on my cell about the closing. Suppose I am still on the payroll so I got the call. Good system.

Meeting Ellen after lunch. Period came today. A little too early. Need to get a woman doctor soon.

No comments:

sitemeter